Monday, September 15, 2008

Smart Money Websites

Well, on my quest for making an online business I've discovered many things and products you can buy. Some of them are junk, simply hype designed to take your money. Unfortunately, I think there's more junk out there than good products that actually deliver what's promised. The good news is this, I came across something that really makes it simple to set up an actual mini-site. I purchased it and within an hour I was up and running with a complete site, opt-in page, auto-responder and product to sell. It couldn't have been easier. At the risk of sounding like a commercial, here's what's offered: The complete site with all that I've mentioned, a 30 - 40 minute phone consultation, in case you need any assistance with the set up (I haven't used my call yet, but I am up and running), tons of tutorials and coaching and the ability to set up 3 or 10 sites, depending on which package you purchase. There's even a 14 day trial period, for $1.00, so you can test-drive it. If you don't like it, then all you've lost is the buck. It's truly a quick and easy solution for techno-phobes. Check out my site here http://www.30minutebiz.smmsite.com
I think it's the quickest solution to getting a web presence. Good luck and happy marketing.

No comments: