Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Make Money Online

So many ways to make money online. I came across a blog this morning that belongs to Mike Liebner. Very interesting stuff. Motivational too. It's truly a matter of taking the first step, which gets easier as the days go by. It's like a plane taking off, it uses a huge amount of fuel to do this but when it's at the right flying altitude etc., the pilot can cut back on the fuel consumption and do maintenance things. If the pilot wants more altitude, more fuel. Just like our careers as webpreneurs. I will be sticking to affiliate marketing for the time being, it's just a simpler road until I get the experience. This website builder (smart money websites)I've been promoting will be the first of many mini-sites as I believe it's easier to have 10 mini-sites making $300 each/month than to have one making $3000. The most vital part of the equation is targeted traffic. Case in point, I signed up with one of those sites that promise you lots of traffic if you click on other people's ads. Guess what? 1200+ visitors that day, no sign-ups and no sales. Very poor quality untargeted traffic, burdening the server for no reason! Till I post again, happy marketing.

No comments: