Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Free Internet Marketing

U.S. Free Ads

Free Classifieds

Well, it was interesting last night as I was up til only God knows, doing more research and going through an e-book which I hadn't finished reading from a couple of weeks ago. As we all know, blogging is an excellent way to build your business (good search engine rankings and all that) and article writing is a good way to get your blog rankings moving even quicker. Which leads me to my point about US Freeads. What I learned is that e-zine articles etc. (the sites specifically for article writing) are a great way to get the word out about your websites etc. However, for many of these article sites you need a top level domain (there is a little black-hat way around it, but if you're caught they may pull your articles and cancel your account). So, this is where US Freeads comes in. You can post your article there with no strings attached. And it will be indexed by Google quicker than a regular website. Reason being, there's so much fresh content being injected into these huge sites, the search engines have lots to devour over there.

Now as with everything, you get what you pay for. Because it's free there are limitations on what you get. I got a premium membership because it's only $10 bucks a month and I can run unlimited ads, pictures with each ad, hyperlinks, blah, blah, blah. It's cheap, cheap advertising and you actually get decently targeted traffic and a fairly steady flow. Heck, you can blow $10 bucks on a Google adword campaign in 2 minutes. This is unlimited ads (hundreds or thousands every month) for $10. Not bad in my books! I posted an ad early this afternoon (it's 9:05 pm now) and I've had over 30 visits to my ad since then. Go have a look, it's worth it.

Click Here!

No comments: